Sunday, July 22, 2007
okay, I just came back from Malacca, or if some prefer, Melaka. It was really really honestly very enjoyable and fun. And the people there are just so totally amazing.
Yes, I ponned school on friday. But it's not my fault! My mom had it planned already. So yeah. Oh and fyi, my mom's gna write a letter saying that I wasn't feeling well :D one more thing, I went to Melaka not for a holiday, but a dinner & dance event.FRIDAY:
we woke up at 8am because John Tan was coming to grab us at nine. In the end, he came arnd 8.30-isham. There was this other guy too and he is fugly and gross. Everywhere we go, he follows. Wtf. I'm just afraid some people might think he's my dad. And if that ever happens, I will puke so much that I'd die a horrific death of lack of oxygen (or something less terrifying but I'd still die).
Anyway, we were in the car for arnd 1 hour when we stopped to visit the JB office. The people there are nice (: Then we continued our journey to Melaka for I-don't-know-how-many hours when we reached at last! We went to the new Melaka office where I saw Enzo korkor for the very first time :D he was presenting so we left him alone and followed some Alan guy to this famous chicken rice ball stall to have lunch. It's good food.
After eating, we went to this shop where I bought a whole load of earrings. I also got this handcarved/made tribal-looking necklace. My brother got a catapult -.- And then, we went to the hotel!
Hotel Equatorial is a mighty fine hotel.
We grabbed our cards and went to our room -Room 1322. You can actually see the sea from our room! Heh, but not much of it. So we bathed and all 'cause the ladies were going to a famous hair salon which is three-storey high, to do our hair for the D&D. Thomas korkor fetched us there.
The hairstylist overdid my hair la! My hair looked a little like Molly with long hair :/ I kept complaining and stuff and in the end it turned out fine :D but I still combed it down a little more when I went back to the hotel.
Soon, it was time to go to the ballroom as the D&D was about to start. I put on my dress and heels and went down. Oh I also had a wee-bit of makeup on, thanks to Aunty Veron.
The D&D was great -I mean it. It was better than last year's! The food was flavourful (haha, Mrs Gurung) and simply divine. However, the dancers were a little gay :/ But the singing and the dancing at the end of it all was the best. It ended arnd midnight.
I got to know a lot of people too, like Enzo korkor's very pretty girlfriend. hahah and guess what he calls me. He calls me 'Ah girl'. It's like having a big brother xD
SATURDAY:
we woke up at 8.30am to have breakfast in the hotel. The food is okay. Then my mom had to go attend this speech thing so I went shopping with Aunty Veron and some others while my brother stayed in the room and used the laptop.
Shopping is fun. Especially when the money you're spending is not yours.We shopped in two different malls. I cannot remember their names as it is a job too tough for my tiny little brain to handle :X HAHA. we went back to the hotel at 3.40pm.
We then had lunch with Mr Ng (the boss) and (hm, let's see)
millions of other people. He ordered tons of food. Oh and remember the fugly and gross guy I mentioned earlier on? Well, he did it again. He's so irritating that I really want and
NEED to slap him.
After we were done, we followed Enzo korkor to his car and he drove to Hotel Equatorial where he dropped off his girlfriend who was following Mr Ng back to Singapore (whoo, she'll be here for 18 days).
Then we went to his house. It's nice and this time, you can really see the sea. It's a pretty view. Stayed there till arnd 8pm when he fetched us to the mall so I can get more Pierre Cardin products :D Walked back to the hotel and showered.
Enzo korkor came arnd 9.15pm to bring us go clubbing with his men.
CLUBBING. My brother didn't go though, 'cause they said he looked to small. Okay, clubbing is seriously cool. At first, I was kinda afraid as it is quite obvious that I'm underaged. But then I just followed behind Enzo korkor then it was fine.
Enzo korkor bought A LOT of beer. Like 70+ bottles of Carlsberg's. WOW. They played this game 'da4 xiao3'. The loser had to gulp a mouth of beer. Haha, and I was kinda sitting in the middle of everyone. Oh and no, I did not drink any beer. Two reasons. One, I'm underaged. Two, beer tastes horrid.
So, the first time I ever went clubbing, I sat at the bar and drank green tea.
Anyway, the music was being blasted through the speakers and you could practically feel the floors vibrating. Everyone was high (except me, of course). Then Paul korkor was asking me to dance and I told him that I didn't know how (haha). And he said, 'Come, I teach you. First you move from side to side. Then you hold your hands up and sway faster. And if you got where hat ah, you do this. *spins his cap arnd his head and does funny actions*' He is so funny la. And he likes Joyce jiejie so much that he dares to tell 100 people that he loves her. He even got her flowers and a toy. Aw, how sweet.
In the end, I got down from my high stool and danced with them. Haha, then all the guys got ice down their backs. It was so funny xD we left arnd 2.30am to go eat.
We ate at some restaurant place. Okay, at least they ate. I wasn't hungry at all so I just watched them eat. They ordered A LOT of food. They ate and also talked a lot of crap la, goodness :D They would talk about something and one of the guys would accidentally (I think/hope) say soemthing quite sick and Enzo korkor would look in my direction and say, 'Oi, you3 xiao3 hai2 zi3 leh.' Then they will say, 'Oh sorry sorry.' Then this jiejie said, 'qi2 shi2 ta1 men2 bu2 shi4 zhe4 yang4 de lor. ke3 shi4 jin1 tian1 he1 le tai4 duo1 le. zai4 jiang3 fei4 hua4.' Then Enzo korkor added with and innocent look, 'Yeah. We normally watch National Geographic Channel and Animal Planet 'cause we are very curious ah, why animals go through evolutions whicle humans are still the same.' HAHAH goodness.
But honestly, they're all really nice people. I even had this crazy idea of going there every weekend. Hahaha, oh well.
SUNDAY:
woke up at 7.45am. Enzo korkor was nice enough to sacrifice his sleeping time to send us to the bus terminal 'cause our bis was leaving at 9am. Oh man, I miss Melaka already. Urgh, I hope D&D 2008 will hurry arrive. I miss everyone :/
Oh, hello homework.
3:17 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style